Hello there,
We have installed Tomcat 4.0 on our PC running Win2000;
Tomcat works fine itself.

We have the following two queries and would like to get advice from the list:

1. How to configure Tomcat so that it can work together
with the Web server running at the same PC, which is Apache 1.3,
i.e. Apache would pass servlet calls to Tomcat which would process the calls
and then return the result bact to Apache?

2. Tomcat is installed on the PC at: C:\tomcat and its doc root at:
C:\tomcat\webapps\ROOT;
we wonder how to configure a remote mapping so that we can put some test
files/code on
another drive of the same PC, e.g. on the D drive at: D:\Test

Thanks,

Shicheng