Thanks dim,

I'm running Tomcat 3.2.2 with Apache 1.3 as HTTP server.

No meter what I've tried to do on the tomact-apache.conf and server.xml
files, Tomcat will not
let me map root JSP files to a directory other then
c:\jakarta-tomcat-3.2.3\webapps\root

Is there any doc that defines the exact syntax of the ApJServMount
directive?
The user guide gives examples but does not specify the exact definition.

I've tried the following at the tomact-apache.conf:

ApJServMount /  /MyJspDirectory

and then in the server.xml define:
<Context path="/MyJspDirectory" docBase="c:/winnt" />

When restarting Tomcat the line "ApJServMount /  /MyJspDirectory" at the
tomact-apache.conf had been removed!

Trying the line:
ApJServMount /servlet  /MyJspDirectory

has the same results