-----Original Message-----
From: William C. Robertson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, June 18, 2001 4:37 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: xtags: Unable to load class

Has anyone else had a problem with taglibs?  I have everything configured
correctly (pretty sure) and I get the following error when using any of the
tomcat taglibs (except for the example tagliv which can with tomcat and
works fine):

Error: 500
Location: /examples/init_onlyImports.jsp
Internal Servlet Error:

org.apache.jasper.compiler.CompileException:
/usr/local/jakarta-tomcat-3.2.2/webapps/examples/init_onlyImports.jsp(4,0)
Unable to load class org.apache.taglibs.xtags.tags.ParseTag
        at
org.apache.jasper.compiler.TagBeginGenerator.init(TagBeginGenerator.java,
Compiled Code)

I hope the problem is obvious to someone.  Thanks......