Hi,
I am running Tomcat 3.2 with Apache 1.3 and using MySQL database.  I tried
to setup JDBC Realm by following the instructions but to no avail. After
making the necessary changes in server.xml file, when I start Tomcat, I get
the error message "SQLException: server configuration denies access to data
source". If anybody can help me figure out the what's going wrong, that
would be great.

Another question is that if I want to access my database from the servlets
using JDBC, is it essential to have JDBCRealm set up or it can be done
without it also just by placing the JDBC drivers jar file at the
appropriate place.

Thanks in advance,
Anurag