Hi,

this means that you have a servlet-mapping rule in your web.xml
but you didnot define the servlet-name before.

<!-- This defines the servlet-name for later use -->
        <servlet>
                <servlet-name>MyName</servlet-name>
                <servlet-class>com.name.MyClass</servlet-class>
          </servlet>

<!-- This defines a servlet-mapping -->
        <servlet-mapping>
                <servlet-name>MyName</servlet-name>