When I was using IIS/NT for my authentication users could login into the
server using a link that looked something like this
http://username:[EMAIL PROTECTED]/sdfsdf/
<http://username:[EMAIL PROTECTED]/sdfsdf/>

Is there anyway to do this in tomcat.  Really what I am trying to
accomplish, is move a user from one of my company's web site to another site
( they are on two different systems) without having to have a double login.
I searched through the archives but wasn't able to find anything on this
topic.  Any suggestions are appreciated?

Zach Hensley

the sender by email, delete and destroy this message and its
attachments.