Krishna,

   Thanks a lot for your help. Unfortunately the
tomcat 4 version(catalina) doen not use the same
schema than tomcat 3 for configuration. I found some
documentation and I will try to see if it works. Any
way if it doesn't work I will install the older one.
Thank you again,

Alejandro Arredondo
P.S. I like you name a lot

--- Krishna Muthyala <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>