From: Michael E. Locasto [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, June 27, 2001 1:47 PM
To: Brandon Cruz
Subject: Re: Where can I set Session timeout length?

In your web.xml file for a specific context or web application, you can
include the following:

<session-config>
      <session-timeout>30</session-timeout>    <!-- 30 minutes -->
</session-config>

I don't know the default time out length for a session. This is a fix that
applies to each web app - I don't know if this directive will work in
server.xml