From: Randy Layman [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, June 18, 2001 9:52 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: access log for Tomcat

        You would have to write the Java code yourself to implement this new
RequestInterceptor.  You could hard code all of the parameters for your
logging into the code, or you could make them parameters from the server.xml
file (which would be better), but this is a "you do it all yourself" kind of
effort.

        Randy

the sender by email, delete and destroy this message and its
attachments.