From: Russell, Steve [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, July 02, 2001 4:27 PM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: Integrating Tomcat 3.2 With IIS 5.0 on Windows 2000

Hi;

I am trying to integrate Tomcat 3.2 with IIS 5 running on Windows 2000.

I no next to nothing about windows and nothing about IIS.

I found this great site with step by step instructions for getting tomcat to
work with IIS:
http://www.verysimple.com/scripts/support_tc_iis.html

I got through almost everything. Toward the bottom of the instructions it
asks you to modify your server.xml
file by adding:
<Context path="/" docBase="C:/InetPub/wwwroot" debug="0" reloadable="true">

When I did Tomcat wouldn't boot up anymore. I couldn't read the error
message as it the console window would shut down as soon as it would print.

Anyone have any ideas?

Steve Russell

Web Developer III
ValueOptions - Lifescape
703-205-6589
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

the sender by email, delete and destroy this message and its
attachments.