From: gurjeet sandhu [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, July 04, 2001 8:34 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Apache Tomcat Integration

Hi Everyone

I am trying to integrate Apache 1.3 & Tomcat 3.2 . I have installed both
servers , i have compiled mod_jserv module also . I need all my static files
to be taken care by apache & all my dynamic pages by tomcat . for this can
anybody give me the configuration files . Please help me regarding Classpath
setting on solaris 7.0 .

Thanks

Gurjeet Singh Sandhu
Sun-Solaris Admin