I was previously putting the classes in ROOT/web-inf/classes.
Now when I put them in SOAP/web-inf/classes, tomcat loads my class
automatically.
I can call this service as many times, everything goes well.
But if I recompile the service class, and try to call it, I get the
following error on the server side.
Any idea why's that so ?

2001-07-04 06:29:59 - Ctx( /soap ): Exception in: R( /soap +
/servlet/rpcrouter
+ null) - java.lang.ClassCastException:
org.apache.soap.server.ServiceManager
        at
org.apache.soap.server.http.ServerHTTPUtils.getServiceManagerFromContext(Ser
verHTTPUtils.java:111)
        at
org.apache.soap.server.http.RPCRouterServlet.doPost(RPCRouterServlet.java:21
2)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.core.ServletWrapper.doService(ServletWrapper.java:404)
        at
        at
7)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.core.ContextManager.service(ContextManager.java:743)
        at
onnectionHandler.java:210)
        at
        at
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:484)