I sometime have this error, when I update some of my classes, and after
stopping / restarting tomcat.

org.apache.jasper.JasperException: Unable to compile class for
JSP/datadev/webapps/capimmo/WEB-INF/classes/com/cybericare/cas/capimmo/ProceduresSentences.java:1:

The source file encoding may be different with this platform encoding.
Please use -encoding option to adjust file encoding, or apply native2ascii
utility to make source file ASCII encoding.

So For I managed to restart by erasing all previous class and re-build it.
but I do no understand what could be the problem.

Any advice ?

System Info :
Red Hat Linux release 6.2 (Zoot)
     Kernel 2.2.14-5.0 on an i686
Mysql Ver 11.12 Distrib 3.23.32
java version "1.3.0"
     Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition (build 1.3.0)
     Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 1.3.0, mixed mode)
JDBC Driver : mm.mysql-2.0.4-bin.jar
Tomcat 3.2 beta 3