From: Govind Agarwal [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, July 06, 2001 12:18 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Tomcat as an NT Service, in win 2000

This happens when the Wrapper.properties file is not configured properly.
Check for all the path mentioned in your properties file and then try to run
it again.
otherwise try to run the Tomcat.bat file in the bin folder or run the
command mentioned at the end of wrapper.properties file.
executing this might give u some user friendly error message if any.