If you use packages as jar files you should place them ether in
WEB-INF/classes/lib (for a particular webapp) or $TOMCAT_HOME/lib. The latter
will assure that all your webapps will have access to the classes in the jar.

hth
* Boris Niyazov                Ph:  212-854-4094  Fax: 212-854-1749 *
* Systems Manager              Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]  *
* Columbia Law School          URL: http://www.law.columbia.edu     *