Hi guys,

I hate to say this - bt this is not because of poor docs. By reading the docs
I managed to get tomcat 3.2.2 installed and runing within an hour on
win2k+IIS5. I suggest you re-read the IIS-How-to, especially the section
after installing the isapi redirect dll. It mentions a green tick somewhere,
make sure you have one! Then make sure tomcat is actually running as an NT
service (if it ain't running, it isn't gonna find the document!)

Hope that helps guys.

Adam.

----
Adam Fowler