Title: tomcat-apache?? why Jserv Module?
Dear Ravi,
Wonderful ravi. I got ur point.
But, i forgot to tell you one important point in my prev mail that, we have our own connectionpool(written in java) running, which requires the dsn name to be in the ini file other than that it requires some info for logging errors etc. Take a look...

So i need to have two server roots isn't it??

INI file content...in the server root
for development:
DBUSER=dev
DBDRIVER=sun.jdbc.odbc.JdbcOdbcDriver