From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, July 12, 2001 4:23 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: multipart/form-data

Hello,
I still have the following problem :
I post some data to a servlet with enctype=multipart/form-data
What ever file I pass to the <input type=file ...> the doPost() of the servlet will proced but
when the file is bigger than a very small amout of space (about 30ko) though the servlet proceds my request, my navigator will show page not found.

I find this very strange and wonder if it could not be a tomcat (may be apache) configuration purpose.
If I'm asking the wrong mailing list please tell because I'm not cross something (cannot remember the english for this) over many mailing list.

Thanks
Sebastien