Hi,

I have an 'unknown' mod_jk.so for solaris but don't know what architecture
its for! You could try it though.

You don't need the c and o files (o is an intermediate build file, c is
source)

If mine does(n't) work can you drop me an e-mail? If you fine a Solaris * one
can't you e-mail it to me? thanks!

Adam.