From: Uri Cohen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, July 16, 2001 4:18 PM
To: Tomcat mailing list (E-mail)
Subject: Report generation

I have a report which is written as jsp file, and processed at runtime. The
jsp generates a report about objects in memory, using their attributes (The
object is a JavaBean). The problem now is that I want to save the reports
for future use, even when the object has been removed from the memory. Is
there any way to save the output of jsp processing to a file?

Regards,
Uri Cohen
Software Developer
Applications Group
Proficiency, Ltd.
tel: +972.2.548.0295
cel: +972.54.834022
fax:  +972.2.586.8371
email: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
The Intelligence in Engineering Supply Chain Collaboration
http://www.proficiency.com