Hi, I searched the archives yet didn't find anything can help me... I installed the Tomcat 3.2.2 in an out-of-process mode with IIS 5, for some time it worked just fine. Today Tomcat decided it is on a strike... I cannot get any servlet/jsp file served by it. Instead I get the option to download the file I request and the files are filled with gibberish.

The Tomcat's DOS window doesn't print any error and I see in the IIS log that the request went fine (08:15:19 192.114.206.189 GET /jakarta/isapi_redirect.dll 200) a few times (even though I saw no results) and some times I got 206 HTTP message or 304.

What could make the sudden change?

Thanks in advance!
David.