From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, July 17, 2001 9:54 AM
Subject: AW: user admin

Have a look at conf/tomcat-users.xml

Kind regrads
Guido

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Gesendet am: Dienstag, 17. Juli 2001 09:48
An: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Betreff: user admin

Which is the password and the user default for Tomcat admin?

How can I Find it and replace?

-------
This message is intended for the adressee or its representative only. Any
form of unauthorized use, publication, reproduction, copying or disclosure
of the content of this e-mail is not permitted. If you are not the intended
recipient of this e-mail message and its contents, please notify the sender
immediately and delete this message and all its attachments subsequently.