From: Josh Kuebel [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, July 18, 2001 4:47 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: IIS Redirect Issue

I have configured Tomcat with IIS, using the Isapi_redirect.dll. The isapi
filter is up and running, and I have the jakarta virtual directory with
execute authority.

Yet, when I attempt to access the page, I can only get to it using the port
number of the tomcat engine (ex. mydomain.com:8080/path). If I leave out the
port, I get directed to a popup login screen with a header "Enter username
and password for unknown at 'domain name'" Is this a known issue. I am
running on Windows NT 4.0 SP6, with IIS 4.0. Tomcat v.3.2.1.

Any help would be appreciated

Thank you

Joshua M. Kuebel
[EMAIL PROTECTED]