On Thursday 19 July 2001 15:43 pm, you wrote:
> [...]

Yes. I deliberately did this to try and work out what was going on. I agree
with your ClassLoader explanation. I'll look into it.

But, when TC calls my ServletContextListener (this was defined as a listener
within the web.xml) it *should* provide the ClassLoade for that application.
My listener was part of an application and giving it a different ClassLoader
is wrong. In my humble opinion :-)

John