From: John Hebert [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, July 19, 2001 2:44 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Plz - Anyone have any ideas

../tomcat/conf/tomcat.conf

Or, once you get a running, stable app server configuration, just point
your httpd.conf include directive to a specific copy of your
mod_jk.conf-auto file:

http.conf:
Include /usr/local/tomcat/conf/copy_of_mod_jk.conf-auto

Hope this helps!

John Hebert

Nance, Michael wrote:

> I am trying to switch our current configuration from
Apache/Tomcat/Mod_Jserv

--
John Alex Hebert
[EMAIL PROTECTED]