The ApJServXXXXX directives are from mod_jserv.

if you delete the entire mod_jk info from httpd.conf
and add

include /usr/local/tomcat/conf/mod_jk.conf-auto

to the bottom, you should find it spring into life.

This file is auto generated when tomcat starts (based on
the info you provide to tomcat in server.xml etc) and
should contain the mod_jk connection information for
each of your webapps. Start tomcat first, though :-)

Cheers,
--
John