I see this problem, too. I'm using Tomcat 3.2.x. It appears to me to be a
bug.
I've seen others with this problem on this mailing list. Can anyone verify
that this actually does work?
(Just trying to add some weight to your claim and get it fixed if it is a
bug. :o)

Thanks,
Dave

Joseph D Toussaint <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 07/24/2001 11:55:44 AM

Please respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED]