Hi!

I'm developing an application not targeted to the web, but still I need to use the HTTP as the protocol. I've chosen to specify five new status code, to report some kind of errors I may generate and that aren't covered by existing ones. These codes are 601, 602, 603, 605, 606. The problem is that using JRun it just ignored the error code, and reported the page normally; tomcat, on the other hand, throws an exception everytime my application reports one such code. This degrades performances very much...

Is there a way to specify these new codes as valid? And, in case, to bind a string to them as a description, just as for the other ones? I saw there are some LocalString.properties files, but I can't get them to work; and I think they're just for localization...

Many thanks,

Germano Rizzo