Application wide content should be stored in the context, not as servlet
variables.  This is because if the servlets are load balanced across
multiple jvms, or if servles implement the SingleThreadedModel then tomcat
will need to ensure that all instances of servlets on all jvms share the
one object.  correct?

cheesr
dim