Thank you! this will help me understand how it works
with j_security_check, j_username and j_password
better.
But i still have the problem that the authorization
doesn't work with apcach + tomcat.
I've read that other people that have the problem have
got it to work on tomcat standalone server!?

 --- Joseph D Toussaint <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote: > It's my understanding that j_security_check,