I've seen this problem in 3.3.m4...

I just upgraded to 3.3b1 on one box and haven't seen it yet, but haven't tested it as
thoroughly.

I'm really interested in a work around?

In addition to this problem I occasionally get a jsp page that isn't processed
returned.

I've seen this on two seperate m4 installs running different sets of code.

--aaron