This contains the webclient and web.xml which are specific  to the
application
*****
webclient.properties
*******
#*BEGIN CMVC *
#**************************************************************************
#*
#*  Workfile: WebClient/WebClient.properties, v3-java, fmv3
#*  Last update: 01/02/12 13:58:59
#*  SCCS path, id: /home/flowmark/vc/0/3/3/1/s.44 1.7
#*
#**************************************************************************
#*END CMVC *
#*BEGIN COPYRIGHT *
#******************************************************************************
#
#   Licensed Materials - Property of IBM
#   5697-FM3 5655-A96
#   (C) Copyright IBM Corp. 1999, 2001
#   US Government Users Restricted Rights - Use, duplication or
#   disclosure restricted by GSA ADP Schedule Contract
#   with IBM Corp.
#
#******************************************************************************
#*END COPYRIGHT *

#
# Settings for com.ibm.workflow.servlet.client.Main
[Servlet]

# Name of the MQSeries Workflow Domain represented by the Java Agent.
# This property is the name used by the Agent to publish its
# identity. For LOC_LOCATOR you can choose any name.

AgentName=MQWFAGENT

# For the Web Client the usual setting is LOC_LOCATOR - unless there is
# absolutely no chance of setting up an MQSeries Workflow client on the same
# machine as the webserver.
# Alternatively, you can set the configuration ID to be used. If this
setting
# is present, the locator policy setting will be forced to LOC_LOCATOR.

#AgentLocator=JNDI_LOCATOR
AgentLocator=LOC_LOCATOR
AgentConfiguration=FMC1

# The factory to be used for the initial naming context and the URL
# where Java Agent is bound. These settings are only used when the JNDI
# locator policy is active.

#AgentNamingFactory=com.sun.jndi.cosnaming.CNCtxFactory
#AgentNamingFactory=
#AgentProviderURL=

# This setting changes the behaviour of the servlet when the destroy method
# of the servlet is called. If set to 'true' the servlet logs off all
currently
# logged on users.
# Destroy is called when either a new version of the servlet is copied into
# the servlet directory or the timeout (a webserver property) has been
reached.
# The default for this setting is 'true' and should not be changed.

#LogoffOnDestroy=true

# Logging can be enabled or disabled with the following setting. If logfile
# is set to a filename (including path) the logfile will be written into
this
# file. If Logfile is not set, logging will be turned off.
# Note that you should use only forward slashes when specifying the path
even
# on non-Unix platforms.

#Logfile=e:/fmcwinnt/cfgs/fmc/log/servlet.log
Logfile=C:/Program Files/MQSeries Workflow/cfgs/fmc1/log/servlet.log

# The next two properties allow to customize the date/time format used when
# the {_Date_} and {_Time_} place holders are substituted. These settings
are also used
# by the RequestContext.toString( java.util.Calendar ) method which is
called by the
# DefaultViewer. For valid formats see the documentation of the Java Class
# java.text.SimpleDateFormat.

#DateFormat=dd.MM.yyyy
#TimeFormat=HH:mm:ss

# This setting specifies a Java class that can be used to add new commands
# to the servlet and to extend existing commands of the servlet. This class
# must implement the com.ibm.workflow.servlet.client.CommandHandler
interface.

#CommandHandler=com.ibm.workflow.servlet.sample.CommandHandlerAdapter

# This setting specifies a Java class that is used to create the response
# pages for the commands handled by the Web Client.

#DefaultViewer=com.ibm.workflow.servlet.client.DefaultViewer

# JSPViewer uses JSPs instead of HTML template files

#DefaultViewer=com.ibm.workflow.servlet.client.JSPViewer
DefaultViewer=com.ibm.workflow.servlet.client.JSPViewer
# InternetConnectionViewer mimics the look & feel of the old internet
# connection for IBM FlowMark

#DefaultViewer=com.ibm.workflow.servlet.sample.InternetConnectionViewer

# The following settings are used to specify the MQSeries Workflow
connection
# that is used by the servlet to start processes standalone without explicit
# logon to MQSeries Workflow. This service can be used from a web page to
# start service processes that are then executed inside a company. No
separate
# logon is needed for that. When the settings are not present the default
# values are 'STARTER' (UserID), 'PASSWORD' (Password),
# '' (Systemgroup), '' (System).
# The system group and system can also be transferred as hidden fields
# in the data entry form.

#StarterUserID=STARTER
#StarterPassword=password
#StarterSystemGroup=FMCGRP
#StarterSystem=FMCSYS

StarterUserID=STARTER
StarterPassword=password
StarterSystemGroup=FMCGRP1
StarterSystem=FMCSYS1

#
# Settings for the com.ibm.workflow.servlet.sample.CommandHandlerAdapter
[CommandHandlerAdapter]

# MonitorHandler has been integrated into the core, do not specify here!

#com.ibm.workflow.servlet.sample.HTMLDocHandler             = 0
#com.ibm.workflow.servlet.sample.StarterPEAHandler          = 1
#com.ibm.workflow.servlet.sample.BasicAuthenticationHandler = 2
#com.ibm.workflow.servlet.sample.AuditTrailHandler          = 3
#com.ibm.workflow.servlet.sample.EmailHandler               = 4

#
# Settings for the com.ibm.workflow.servlet.client.DefaultViewer
[DefaultViewer]

# The following properties specify which areas of the Web Client should be
# enabled when the Viewer is set to
com.ibm.workflow.servlet.client.DefaultViewer.
# This setting is also respected by
com.ibm.workflow.servlet.client.JSPViewer.
# If a property is set to true the specified area will be selectable
# from the drop down navigation box. If it is set to false the specified
area
# will not be available to the clients. The default is true for all
settings.

#EnableTemplatelists=true
#EnableInstancelists=true
#EnableWorklists=true

EnableTemplatelists=true
EnableInstancelists=true
EnableWorklists=true

# The following setting specifies if the worklists should be refreshed
# automatically after a change. If this setting is turned off only the
# current workitem is refreshed. If a workitem has been finished the
workitem
# is removed from the worklist. New workitems are not displayed
automatically.
# Therefore a worklist refresh has to be done manually.

#AutoRefresh=false
AutoRefresh=false

# The following property defines which page is displayed after the user
# has logged off from the Web Client. The default is to present the
# logon page again.

#PageAfterLogoff={_HTMLDir_}/Logon.html
PageAfterLogoff={_HTMLDir_}/Logon.html

# The following settings specifies whether a form should be generated from
# the input container in case the HTML template file to start a process
# or an activity does not exist.

#GenerateForms=true

#
# Settings for the com.ibm.workflow.servlet.sample.AuditTrailHandler
[AuditTrail]

# If your database server is on a different machine than the web server you
# must add the DB2 server URL here. The format is server:port and it will
# be used to construct a JDBC URL: "jdbc:db2://<server:port>/<Database>"

#DB2Server =

# MQWF runtime database name, user ID and password of the DB2 user.

#Database   = FMCDB
#DB2User    = db2admin
#DB2Password= db2admin

Database   = FMCDB
DB2User    = db2admin
DB2Password= db2admin
# Optional style sheets for the output to produce. Comment out to get raw
XML.

#StyleSheetPI = {_HTMLDir_}/xml/xsl/AuditTrail.xsl
#StyleSheetWI = {_HTMLDir_}/xml/xsl/Statistics.xsl
#Reload       = false # true = reload style sheet for every report (nice
during development)

#
# Settings for the com.ibm.workflow.servlet.sample.EmailHandler
[SMTP]

#Host    = localhost         # The SMTP host to route transfer emails
through
#Address = mqwf@localhost    # The UserID to impersonate when sending emails

#
# Settings for the com.ibm.workflow.sample.GroupWorkListHandler
[GroupWorkList]

#GroupListName=_GROUPLIST
#GroupListOwner=GROUP
#QueryThreshold=20

#WorkListName=_WORKLIST
#RefreshThreshold=5

GroupListName=_GROUPLIST
GroupListOwner=GROUP
QueryThreshold=20

WorkListName=_WORKLIST
RefreshThreshold=5
******************

>From: "Tim O'Neil" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>Subject: Re: PWS tomcat problem-UCBUS
>Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2001 10:44:08 -0700
>
>At 07:59 AM 7/28/2001, you wrote:
>>Could somebody help me on this.
>>I have IIS and Tomcat on NT4.0 and could configure successfully. Means
>>that the "examples " example is working fine. However when I am trying to
>>add my MQ wOrkflow application as a web application I am getting the
>>following error. The web-appliction need to work in separate directory.
>>ANy help in this regard is higly appreciated
>>
>>404- page not found and the isapi log says
>>
>>[jk_uri_worker_map.c (335)]: jk_uri_worker_map_t::uri_worker_map_close,
>>NULL
>>parameter
>>[jk_uri_worker_map.c (185)]: In k_uri_worker_map_t::uri_worker_map_free,
>>NULL parameters
>>[jk_isapi_plugin.c (355)]: jk_ws_service_t::write, WriteClient failed
>>[jk_ajp12_worker.c (601)]: ajpv12_handle_response, error writing back to
>>server
>>[jk_isapi_plugin.c (355)]: jk_ws_service_t::write, WriteClient failed
>>[jk_ajp12_worker.c (601)]: ajpv12_handle_response, error writing back to
>>server
>>
>>Could somebody help me
>>UCBUS
>
>You add a copy of your server.xml and .properties file so we can
>see what it's lacking.

<!DOCTYPE web-app PUBLIC
 "-//Sun Microsystems, Inc.//DTD Web Application 2.2//EN"
 "http://java.sun.com/j2ee/dtds/web-app_2_2.dtd";>

<web-app>
  <display-name>IBM MQSeries Workflow Web Client</display-name>
  <!-- distributable/ -->
  <servlet>
    <servlet-name>Main</servlet-name>
    <servlet-class>com.ibm.workflow.servlet.client.Main</servlet-class>
<!--@ enable if you want to use a configuration file
    <init-param>
      <param-name>ConfigurationFile</param-name>
       <param-value>c:/ Program Files/MQSeries Workflow/cfgs/fmc1/WebClient/WebClient.properties</param-value>
    </init-param>
@-->
	<init-param>
         <param-name>ConfigurationFile</param-name>
            <param-value>c:/ Program Files/MQSeries Workflow/cfgs/fmc1/WebClient/WebClient.properties</param-value>
      </init-param>
  </servlet>
<!--@ JSP precompilation at WebApp startup
  <servlet>
    <servlet-name>Logon</servlet-name>
    <jsp-file>/Logon.jsp</jsp-file>
    <load-on-startup/>
  </servlet>
@-->
  <servlet-mapping>
    <servlet-name>Main</servlet-name>
    <url-pattern>/servlet/Main</url-pattern>
  </servlet-mapping>
<!--@ session timeout in minutes, default is 30
  <session-config>
    <session-timeout>45</session-timeout>
  </session-config>
@-->
<!--
  <welcome-file-list>
    <welcome-file>index.html</welcome-file>
  </welcome-file-list>
-->
<!--@ MIME types for WAP, not yet common
  <mime-mapping>
    <extension>wml</extension>
    <mime-type>text/vnd.wap.wml</mime-type>
  </mime-mapping>
  <mime-mapping>
    <extension>wbmp</extension>
    <mime-type>image/vnd.wap.wbmp</mime-type>
  </mime-mapping>
  <mime-mapping>
    <extension>wmls</extension>
    <mime-type>text/vnd.wap.wmlscript</mime-type>
  </mime-mapping>
  <mime-mapping>
    <extension>wmlc</extension>
    <mime-type>application/vnd.wap.wmlc</mime-type>
  </mime-mapping>
  <mime-mapping>
    <extension>wmlsc</extension>
    <mime-type>application/vnd.wap.wmlscriptc</mime-type>
  </mime-mapping>
@-->
</web-app>