The sub-directory in your url is controlled by the mapping in your server.xml
file under the tomcat/conf directory.  Look in server.xml, near the bottom.
You must have a mapping (servlet context) setup for satheonline or Tomcat
won't be able to find the servlet.
If you have no mappings setup, i.e. you're using the default, just get rid of
the satheonline in your url and it should find the servlet just fine.
Also, Tomcat comes with a "test" context that contains their
HelloWorldExample.  If that is the example you're trying to run, then just
replace satheonline part of the url with "test"

--
Richard Draucker [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Protected-Data.Com www.protected-data.com