what I have done is created mulitple virtual hosts on
IIS, set up the uriworkermap.properties to send the
superset of requested url's to tomcat, and then also
set up tomcat with virtual hosts to determine the
context and validity of requests coming through for
each virtual host.

This allows me to have a /servlet directory in each
with the directory being isolated to each context.

of course if your superset of urls overlaps(/examples
for domain1.com handled by tomcat and /examples of
doamin2 handled by iis) then you will have problems

hope this helps
Charlie