Has anyone seen this type of Exception before? I'm running:

RH 6.2 (2.4.7 kernel)
IBMJava2_13
Tomcat 3.2.3
Apache 1.3.19
mod_jk

This is a light to moderately loaded webserver (50,000 hits/day) and I'm
getting 20 or 30 of these in my logs each day. I am also seeing errors where
the message says "Cookie name path is a reserved token". From tracing
through the code, it seems that
org.apache.tomcat.util.RequestUtil.processCookies is trying to create a
cookie named "Expires" or "path". (It takes the cookie header string,
tokenizes it, and creates Cookie objects based on name=value pairs.) I've
never seen "Expires" or "path" in a cookie header. Is this happening because
the browser is sending a bad cookie header, or is it some other problem?

Thanks,
--jeff

2001-08-08 20:40:15 - Ctx( www.xxxxxxxx.com: ): Exception in: R(  +
/servlet/xxxxx + null) - java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Cookie name
Expires is a reserved token
    at javax.servlet.http.Cookie.<init>(Cookie.java(Compiled Code))
    at
org.apache.tomcat.util.RequestUtil.processCookies(RequestUtil.java(Compiled
Code))
    at
org.apache.tomcat.core.RequestImpl.getCookieCount(RequestImpl.java(Compiled
Code))
    at
org.apache.tomcat.session.StandardSessionInterceptor.requestMap(StandardSess
ionInterceptor.java(Compiled Code))
    at
org.apache.tomcat.core.ContextManager.processRequest(ContextManager.java(Com
piled Code))
    at
org.apache.tomcat.core.ContextManager.internalService(ContextManager.java(Co
mpiled Code))
    at
org.apache.tomcat.core.ContextManager.service(ContextManager.java(Compiled
Code))
    at
org.apache.tomcat.service.connector.Ajp13ConnectionHandler.processConnection
(Ajp13ConnectionHandler.java:160)
    at
    at
org.apache.tomcat.util.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run(ThreadPool.java:501)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:498)