"Pier P. Fumagalli" wrote:

> RedHat 7.1... Craig did the build (I don't have a Linux box), and AFAIK he
> didn't have any problem... Worked straight out of the box...

Probably I'll try to compile the sources on a Debian Linux. Normally, there should
be no different between Red Hat, SuSE and other Linux boxes... Which OS do you
use? FreeBSD or Solaris? Probably; I'll switch to FreeBSD...

best regards,

Steffen
--
+--- This message is printed on 100% recycled electrons ---+
Steffen Haase                       mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]