Mel,

ok - so its getting to mod_jk ok... (not 100% sure what those lines mean
specifically, but I get them too).  I suppose the next thing to look at is
the tomcat logs.  open up server.xml and crank up all the debug levels and
see what happens in the logs when the request comes in....

btw - the reason I was asking about DocumentRoot is that I wondered if
somehow apache was serving the jsp source directly... doesn't sound like
it.

cheesr
dim