Lin, Zhongwu at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Craig,
>
> This bring up an interesting question:
>
> In installation guide for soap 2.2, it requires that mail.jar,
> activation.jar etc be in CLASSPATH for Tomcat  3.2. But for Tomcat 4.0 do we
> put them in
>
>   $CATALINA_HOME/common/lib
> or include these jar files in the CLASSPATH.
> I don't see documentation on this topic.

Those (mail and activation) could either be put in your WEB-INF/lib (if only
required by 1 application), or in your CATALINA_HOME/lib directory (if all
of them need those jars)... I don't think they require any weird class
casting/class loading.... Blablabla...
Sometimes JDBC is a little bit "overreactive" :) :) :)

    Pier