Hi

        I have a question perhaps more on JDBC than on tomcat but perhaps someone
could help me.
        I call a servlet using Tomcat 3.2.2. My servlet is doing an Oracle
Database access using  JDBC. I have to iterate many time in it. It seems
that after several iteration my servlet is bugging. I have an exception
telling me:
        java.sql.SQLException: Must be logged on to server

        In each iteration, I use the same PreparedStatement. I create a ResultSet
for each iteration and kill it after.

        I don't know how to interprete this message and how to fix the bug!

        Can someone help me?

        Thanks

David DELGRANCHE
[EMAIL PROTECTED]