Web browsers expect and assume the port number of a web server to be 80 if
it's not specified in the URL.  So just configure Tomcat to work at port 80
or to work with Apache at port 80 using mod_jk or mod_webapp.  The docs and
config files that come with Tomcat should be able to help you configure this.

--David Smith