Thanks, I'll make sure I properly encode things from now on.

In the mean time, I removed any "special" characters and have
only alphabetic characters in my <jsp:param> list and I still
get:

   org.apache.jasper.compiler.ParseException:
      /WEB-INF/jsp/od.jsp(11,53) Attribute from has no value

So, I still see it as a problem with the use of an expression
as the attribute value in a custom taglib tag.

Kevin HaleBoyes