Hello,

Has anyone sucessfully run mod_webapp with multiple connections to different
tomcat's?
I can define three connectors connA connB and connC and apache is happy.  If I
deploy something with connA it works perfectly.
If I comment out the connA deploy and deploy something with connB, connB works
perfectly.
If I try to run the two at once, one of them fails with an "[error] Cannot
deploy application" that loops forever in apache hanging apache.

I have searched all the docs I can find on webapp.  In the webapp cvs docs it
says that no connections can have the same name which suggests that webapp can
handle more than one connection.  I cannot find any examples using two or more
connectors though.

Alex