Hello
   I have a pretty weird problem in here! I'm using
Tomcat 3.2.2 with apache and my application is mostly
Servlets.
   At one of the places i need to print some
information to a .jhtml file but i'm unable to, using
tomcat! The same thing was working pretty fine with
Apache Jserv previously but since i have upgraded to
tomcat the print function doesnt print anything!
    Can anyone help me with this. I have looked around
and debugged my program but am still unable to find a
solution.
   thanks
   kiran