I have the same problem, but I'm just using raw JSPs, no Jetspeed or
anything.
Further, I thought that Tomcat 3.3 (later builds) was supposed to solve the
problems with
mixed XML parsers.  The problem I get is when a JSP includes some other
JSP via <jsp:include>.  What ~seems~ to be happening is that the included
JSP
gets compiled using the ClassLoader of the WebApp rather than Tomcat's
ClassLoader
so that if the XML parser you're using is incompatible there'll be a
problem.

Is there a Tomcat developer out there who can help?

Thanks a lot,
Huw

The information in this email is confidential and is intended solely
for the addressee(s).
Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorised. If you are not
an intended recipient, you must not read, use or disseminate the
information contained in the email.
the views of Capco.

http://www.capco.com