These are the additions I've included in httpd.conf to make mod_webapp serve
jsp:
LoadModule webapp_module libexec/mod_webapp.so

<IfModule mod_webapp.c>
WebAppConnection warpConnection warp localhost:8008
WebAppDeploy examples warpConnection /examples/
WebAppDeploy webdav warpConnection /webdav/
</IfModule>

make sure the ServerName directive is uncommented.

Hope that helps.

--
paak, n:        A stadium or inclosed playing field. To put or leave (a
                        a vehicle) for a time in a certain location.