Hi Dan,

I can't tell from the log, but I believe this is the
symptom you would get if you accidentally used the
isapi_redirect.dll from Tomcat 3.2.3 with Tomcat 3.3.
To be safe, I would double check this.

To shoot in the dark a little bit, what happens if
Tomcat isn't running when you try this.  Does it behave
the same way or provide an error like it should?  Maybe
something else is on the receiving end.  For fun,
you could try switching to Ajp12 and see if something
different occurs.

In your current setup, does the Tomcat 3.3 log show any
sign that it received anything from the Ajp13 worker?

Cheers,
Larry