Brett Porter at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Looking at the README on the server where I downloaded the WARP plugin
> yesterday, it said there were issues about starting/stopping tomcat and
> apache recognising this, that would be corrected in the final release.
> I'm assuming this is the 4.0 final release, so I'm wondering what the
> status is.

It's not the final release. 4.0 is the final release for the servlet
container, but not for the web-server connector. There are several issues
related to the redeployment of web-applications while Apache is running, and
no clear solution ahead unless we don't change the whole deployment
mechanism (thing I'm actually experimenting right now).

I'll let you know how that works out. Right now, when you restart tomcat,
you also HAVE to restart apache.

    Pier