From: Maneesha Jain [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, October 24, 2001 2:40 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: tomcat 4.0: Plug in custom Realm

Hi,

I want to plug in a custom Realm class in server.xml in tomcat 4.0 ?

Is that possible ?

Can I need to implement the Realm interface and stick that in the
server.xml file?

Where should I put this class, so the tomcat can resolve it when parsing
server.xml ?

Is this procedure documented anywhere ?

Regards
Maneesha