From: Siomara Pantarotto [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 25 October 2001 01:05
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: how to keep form data

If you do the validation in the client side (using java script) you do not
lose the information. Besides this is a better approach once you don't want
your code to do the avalidation in the server side and then post that the
user made a mistake.

Keep validation in the client side always

Siomara pantarotto