Hi Ignacio
My Classpath is
/app/tomcat/lib/ant.jar:/app/tomcat/lib/jasper.jar:/app/tomcat/lib/jaxp.jar:
/app/tomcat/lib/mysql.jar:/app/tomcat/lib/parser.jar:
/app/tomcat/lib/servlet.jar:/app/tomcat/lib/test:
/app/tomcat/lib/webserver.jar:/app/jdk/lib/tools.jar
where /app/tomcat is defined as TOMCAT_HOME.
Because I use Solaris, I cannot use tomcatEnv.bat but I figured out that it only sets
the CLASSPATH. So I set it manualy. But it does not work.
May be I need anothet .jar?? What jar??

Thanks so far

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 30.10.2001  23.33 Uhr >>>
Using 3.3 , right ?

Are you sure you have the right classpath?

a way to acquire a complete tomcat classpath for use the JDBCRealm main
method is to use tomcatenv.bat present in the bin directory, that way
you will have a classpath crafted from the jar present in the lib
directories..

I think we will need to add a digest.[bat|sh] in 3.3.1..

Saludos ,
Ignacio J. Ortega